Year built: 1740
Location: Răzoare is a small village on the banks of the Lăpuş River just 5 km west of the town of Târgu Lăpuş by the county road
DJ 109 F.
Summary: The small porch on the west façade was added afterwards, and the entrance to it is uncommonly from the north side.
The slender tower is faced with long boards all along its length, and not with the usual shingles. There are four rather large turrets at the base of the spire.
The interior painting is no longer in good condition. The general feeling is quite light, as the scenes are painted on a white background.